- Convenient form of overdraft protection
- Make sure transactions clear, even if there aren’t enough funds in your account
- Two types of Courtesy Pay available:
- For checks, automatic bill payments, and ACH transactions
- For ATM transactions and one-time debit card transactions (opt-in required)
- If your Austin FCU loan is delinquent, Courtesy Pay will not work
- $33 fee for each transaction covered by Courtesy Pay
In order to be eligible for Courtesy Pay, you must:
- Meet the qualifications for a checking account
- Have a direct deposit
- Have a current address on file
- Have an account in good standing
If you are a new member, your account will be eligible for Courtesy Pay after 90 days.
Opt In/Opt Out
To have ATM and debit card transactions covered by Courtesy Pay, you must opt in to Courtesy Pay one of the following ways:
You can opt out of Courtesy Pay at any time just as easily. Give us a call, send us a message in online banking, or complete and turn in the Courtesy Pay Opt Out form.
Visit our FAQ page to find more information about Courtesy Pay. If you have any questions, please contact us.