Can’t make it to the branch? Make your Austin FCU Loan Payment anytime with a credit card or e-check or set up Automatic Payments here.
Set Up Automatic Payments:
- Automatic payments are the easiest way to make sure your loans are paid on-time every time.
- Payments can be taken either from an Austin FCU account, or an account with another institution.
- For Austin FCU Accounts, you'll need to know your loan suffix.
- For Accounts at another institution you'll need your loan suffix and the routing and account number for your other institution.
- Click below to submit a request to have automatic payments set up for your account today!
Set Up Automatic Payments
Make a One-Time Payment:
- Make a one-time payment via debit/credit card or e-check to an existing Austin FCU Loan.
- Schedule payments up to 30 days in advance.
- Please have your account number, loan suffix and payment amount.
- MasterCard, Visa and Discover accepted.
- Routing and account number required for e-check.
Make One-Time Payment