Make a living by helping your neighbors. As a not-for-profit financial cooperative, Austin Federal Credit Union is committed to serving the South Austin Community. We help our members improve their financial lives however we can — from free checking that pays to buying their dream car!
If we really want to help our community, we need to hire people from our community. Sure, there’s supporting our local economy. But our main reason’s simpler (and a little more selfish).
We want the best people for the job. And nobody knows our members better than their neighbors.
So, if you want a career that provides more than a paycheck, apply now. We look forward to hearing from you.
Full Time Teller - $16.00/hr and up + benefits
- Provide friendly, professional, personal and confidential service to all members and co-workers.
- Accurately and efficiently process member transactions: Deposits, Withdrawals, Payments.
- Operate, maintain and balance teller cash drawer daily.
- Maintain working knowledge of all Austin FCU products and services
- Paid Sick and Vacation time
- Paid holidays
- Health Insurance: Health, Dental and Vision
- 401 (k)
- Saturday shifts are on a rotation
- Dress casual Monday - Saturday
- Set schedule
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- At least 6 months of cash handling experience.
- Previous teller experience preferred.
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred but not required.
- Honest person.
- Have extraordinary attention to detail.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Excellent communication and computer skills.
- Be able to take direction well.
- Good work ethic.
- Must be dependable.
- Must be bondable.
- Applicants must be able to pass background and credit check.