Make a living by helping your neighbors. As a not-for-profit financial cooperative, Austin Federal Credit Union is committed to serving the South Austin Community. We help our members improve their financial lives however we can — from free checking that pays to finally owning a home.
If we really want to help our community, we need to hire people from our community. Sure, there’s supporting our local economy. But our main reason’s simpler (and a little more selfish).
We want the best people for the job. And nobody knows our members better than their neighbors.
So, if you want a career that provides more than a paycheck, then send us your resume. We look forward to hearing from you.
Member Service Representative
We’re seeking a Member Service Superstar to join our team!
- Minimum High School Diploma REQUIRED
- MSR Experience REQUIRED
- Previous Teller Experience preferred
- Strong customer service skills a must
- Paid sick and vacation time
- Paid holidays
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Flexibility required within Credit Union Hours:
- Monday to Friday 7:30am to 6:00pm
- Saturday 10:00am to 2:00pm
- Based on experience
- Good work ethic
- Must be dependable
- Bilingual preferred, but not required
- Must be bondable
- Applicants must pass background and credit check
Click below to apply!